Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day


                                               Happy Mother's Day!

            To view the book Daddy made click: View

Mommy and the girls

 I still find it hard to believe that I am a mommy to the most wonderful little girl in the world.
 I have had a very special Mother's Day.  Daddy and Lily Grace spent some fun quality time together and I went for a pedicure and did a little clothes shopping.  It was so relaxing and fun.  I have also enjoyed Daddy's cooking this weekend.  They gave me a very special gift that Matt has been working very hard on.  He, Lily Grace and Darby gave me a book that he created on Shutterfly.  The book is filled with pictures and special memories of Lily Grace and I.  He even saved some drawings that Lily Grace and I did together and had them added to the book.  It really is quite special and I just adore it.  Lily Grace is  fond of it as well.  She loves to sit and look at it over and over again, describing the pictures.
My life is so blessed.  I can't imagine not being "mommy."  I love her hugs and kisses, finding tiny barrettes and hair-bows in my makeup drawer and walking into the pantry and finding doll figures sitting on the shelf.  Watching her imitate my behaviors melts me, along with the sounds of her giggles and sweet "I love you."
"And blessed is she who believed that there would be a fulfillment of what was spoken to her by the Lord."  Luke 1:45  
Blessed indeed!!!!  Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: