We made our annual trip to the Pumpkin Patch today. The air was very chilly and definitely reminded you that Fall had arrived.
Bundled and filled with excitement, Lily Grace set out and accomplished her number one goal at the patch, to ride the horse. This was quite the big deal to her. Last year she got on and immediately wanted off. This year, she was determined to ride all on her own. Well, she did just that and wore a huge smile the whole time.
We also enjoyed a picnic, petting and feeding the animals and a train ride. Lily Grace and daddy also enjoyed walking the hay maze.
Now that the perfect pumpkin has been selected, it's time to carve. I can't wait to hear Lily Grace's thoughts on what our Jack-o-Lantern's face should look like. Her imagination knows no boundaries and she has thoughts on just about everything. She's 3 remember? And I will definitely enjoy watching the pressure that puts on daddy.
1 comment:
awe!! that sweet girl is getting so big!! Love her coat...I want one!:)
Post a Comment